Saturday, 5 December 2009

Quick? Notes...

I thought it would be appropriate to make some quick notes at least;

Yesterday I started to take the medicine "Roaccutan", against acne.. So yeah, I've tried pretty much most other things.. and my mother had read and article of some incident with the medicine that had happened or something.. but I'm not sure how accurate the article was.. And; the doctor said many people take it and that it doesn't have catastrophical effects if you use it right (I now can't drink alcohol (a problem that is non-existent because I don't drink) or use my contact lenses for half a year). Besides; they wouldn't recomend it if it was that dangerous.

Yesterday, today and wednesday almost broke all records of me being stressed ever! School... was insanely tough and there were more excercises and tests (to study to) than I could handle really.. but I think I solved it after a full day of struggling yesterday. I feel that I need to rest out a bit now.. and maybe have some fun.. provide me with fun : ) (?)..

Last Wednesday (two days ago) ; I went to my second Lars Winnerbäck concert ever (and I do believe that it won't be the last).. To be honest; I liked my first time more... BUT: It was fi'n great! I loved it! And now I've got a new tuque (yes I looked up that word, I'd say "hat" or something otherwise) that says Lars Winnerbäck and I've got a new t-shirt.. The music.. what can I say? It was Lars Winnerbäck live for crying out loud! (Well if you don't like him just know that I do and replace it with someone you do like and you'll get the picture.)

Oh and I had a headache since yesterday morning.. it is starting to wear off though.

I'm listening to Melissa Horn right now.. I kind of need it.. it is cooling my oh-so-stressed heart/head/mind right now.

So yeah, that was my quick notes.

No comments: