I actually got a comment;
Gson said...
Dance for me and write about your future dreams! =)
I guess I danced in reality a bit today but... here goes some more; [insert mental image of me dancing in a fountain or something.. while eating bananas.. and kicking around huge lumps of unchewed bubblegum].
On to the other part.. now.. I don't know how deep I'll go into this.. but hey.. here goes me obeying;
I think it's hard to form any solid future dreams really.. especially for someone as confused as me.. but I do think about it a lot.. like "what will become of me?".. but I try to act more in the moment after what I believe.. so yeah, with that I'll still tell you some things I've thought about. I've been kind of stuck on the thought that I'd like to become a writer in the future, I do not know if I have what it takes though.. I wrote this Sunday, 8 June 2008 and I still feel it's quite correct; "Oh; and I'll try to write, I don't like saying it because it sets the expectations too high for me and for anyone else, but it is a fact that I'm trying to write, my goal is to make it as long as a book, but that is a little too much to say right now, I don't like saying it at all.".. In other words.. I don't like saying that I have that "dream".. I don't really know why all that well.. so yeah, that's my thoughts about future jobs.. I'll probably go on studying when this part of school is done in a year.. but I don't know.. and I don't know where I'd study either.. or what... so yeah..
Let's see.. that's the job/education part.. hmm.. location; I don't know if I'll still live in my hometown when I'm a hundred years old (I doubt that I'll get that old.. I'm not sure I'll be old at all, I may die quite young, who knows..) or something like that or if I'll move to some other place just years from now, I honestly don't have a clue.. but I can tell you that I'd be quite fine either way.. so yeah...
And traveling?.. I would like to visit Japan some time.. like..just BECAUSE... or something.. other than that; I'm not that interested in traveling.. sure, it would be neat to see some like.. monuments and stuff.. and practice communicating with people outside Sweden, I'm all for that.. but I don't find traveling to other countries that attractive.. it's just not worth the effort.. I like.. going for a reason other than well.. change of environment (I get enough of that from being in our summer house during part of the summers).. I love going to concerts and events (like UppCon).. and I think I could travel through the country just to meet up with a friend (I have friends in many parts of my country :(.. ).. so yeah, that would probably be more of a reason to go somewhere for me.
And spare time activities?.. Well.. I don't know.. I'll do what I feel like.. if I have the opportunity.. I'd hang out with friends and family.. and I do like to play games, listen to music (like.. really hard XD.. and find new songs and bands and so on), read manga (\watching anime) and using my computer right now.. maybe that'll change, I don't care.
Family situation? Well.. I think everybody would like to find that someone to spend their days (at least ;D.. could be years too, lol) with..so obviously I hope that'll happen.. I'm not a all that uncomfortable by the though of having kids either.. but that feels quite.. way into the future..
I think I dug too much into it.. ^^''.. or what do you think?...did I do what I was supposed to do? Did I miss anything? Do I have stupid plans and dreams? I liked making somebody else tell me what to write here, maybe I'll do it again sometime in the future!

1 comment:
I like the fact that you have realistic expectations of the future.
You have danced well! =)
Post a Comment