Hello! I just finished watching Valkyria Chronicles episode 1-8.. It's anime based on the game with the same name, I like it : ).. Oh and I watched the three first episodes (there are two more that wasn't been aired yet) of "Blomstertid" yesterday, it's a great series with Peter Magnusson (A Swedish.. comedian).. it's not what you'd expect from him.. but I appreciate it even more than most of the other stuff he's done.. it's first and foremost touching.. I don't really know how to describe it in a good way but I like it really much. Didn't do much in school today, I kind of cleaned out my locker, returned some books and talked a bit about grades with some teachers.. the rest of the week will probably be just as..... easy but I think I can appreciate that too!.. I mean.. this is the last week and.. I don't have a problem doing nothing a couple of days before I finish.The teachers will have to hand in all the final grades before.. like.. nine tomorrow.. so there's not so much we can do about that anymore :). Well.. was that all?.. uhm.. oh, right, I watched the tv-shows I've been missing the last week or so.. and almost every show has ended.. right now I only watch two ongoing shows out of those 13 (the list is in my post from Monday, 27 April 2009).. they are; "Talang" and "Hjälp! Jag Är Med I En Japansk Tv-show".. but the first one is ending.. this week I think.. and the other one should end next week.. that means I'm free.. from tv quite soon.. : ).. (I'm not counting Blomstertid here because it wasn't out when I made the list.. and it will end on the same night "Hjälp! Jag Är Med I En Japansk Tv-show" ends.. I think..).. so yeah, that's how it is, take care, I know I'll do.. O.o... or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment