Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Here I am! just been doing stuff, that's why.
Hello, yeah.. I didn't write the last couple of days.. but it's because I went to a LAN Party at Kenny's place the same day as school ended (Friday).. I did get home two days ago.. but the first night I was too tired and yesterday somebody shut of the power to my internet.. and I didn't have the strength to go down and turn it on again.. so that's why I've been away.. I've spent some money on new headphones and food for the LAN Party.. Today I finished the flash game "Super Mario 63" (A fan made game largely inspired by Super Mario 64).. got all the star coins and shine sprites.. it's now at my top three flash games list or something... well.. other than that I've listened to some comedians on Spotify.. that kind of got me over thinking and over analyzing.. everything really, got me thinking how life... well... has been made into something.. not so great.. by us humans. And I didn't think of it in a depressed way, it was nothing like that, I just figured that that's kind of how it is.. just an hour ago or so I talked to my great online friend Simon.. we don't talk every day but he is really.. a great guy.. there aren't many people that .. I may have expressed that in a bad or wrong way but whatever, anyway it kind of made me feel good.. because msn was awfully quiet besides him and Kenny... well.. then I started playing another game for the first time.. it seems ok I guess. Well; have a great day tomorrow and the next day and yesterday and.. uhm.. yeah, goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment