Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Parkour, a test and life
About Yesterday
I didn't post anything yesterday so I'm going to tell you about it now; I was in school and did my last test for this term, I think it went pretty well.. that's kind of surprising considering that I didn't study much at all for it.
After school I went home and then a friend asked me if I wanted to go out and practice Parkour (and before you go "Wooopdeedooooomg you jump between rooftops and other huge gaps like that!?"; No, that's not even close to what me and my friends do, we are really, really, really amatuers, I can't even do a roll, just some vaults and other easier stuff), so we met at the hospital, that's like the best spot you can find in this lousy town.. two of my friends were there when I came but the last one wasn't so we sat down and talked, waiting for him to arrive.. And that took really long time, we ended up so bored that we made jokes about like raping people that walked by - and no I'm not some kind of maniac, we were never even close to serious - but finally the last one arrived and we practiced some Parkour before we had to go home again, that's my yesterday for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Some dive watches have lume in the entire bezel, but the Submariner replica watches is more traditional with a single lume point (pip) at 12 o'clock. The black ceramic bezel is shinier than aluminum, but is much more durable and very scratch resistant. Ceramic bezels are a wonderful thing. Among the various Rolex Submariner replica watches models available you can get ceramic bezels in black, blue, and green. On the wrist, the Rolex Submariner is a very comfort friendly watch. Rolex replica watches uk has had literally decades to improve the design. It feels so natural on your wrist and for a dive watch it doesn't have a very tall profile either. There is a good reason that many people choose the Rolex Submariner replica watches as a daily wear. Aside from being very comfortable, the Rolex Submariner replica watches sale has the added quality of looking good on most wrists. Plus, it has versatile style that seemingly works with everything from jeans and t-shirt to practically a tuxedo.
Post a Comment