Introduction
Welcome, I've tried to do this before but it ended up with disaster XD, anyways, I read a friend of mine's blog just some minutes ago so it ended up with me wanting to have a blog again too XD.. Well, since this is my first post, I've got to tell you that there's no reason at all to read my blog, it will probably not contain anything interesting but hey; if you still want to I'm not stopping you. So, I'm a seventeen year old boy living in Sala, Sweden.
Today
I had absolutely nothing to do today so I went out, I do that from time to time when I just can't stand to sit home, in front of the computer. I just go out by myself and walk around in my town.. Today I was out for like one to two hours or something like that, I bought an energydrink somewhere along the way and I went past both my previous schools, sure made me nostalgic. And when I was on my way home two girls (probably one or two year(s) younger than me) whistled when I had passed them.. Of course I didn't turn around, I don't think I'm that kind of person.. Maybe I would have turned around if it was just one girl, 'cause I think they were just "joking" or something like that.. Anyways, it's my mother birthday tomorrow so I have to get up early.. too bad, my school starts late tomorrow.. oh well.. I haven't bought anything.. I was going to but.. Well, I just didn't. So I think I'll walk the dogs all week next week I think, I hope she'll be happy eventhough I didn't buy anything material, oh well, I'll know that tomorrow.
That's about how my day was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment