Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Sick

Today

Today I was at home all day, called in sick to school.. I was sick but not very sick, mostly a very bad headache and lack of will or strenght to do anything really.. Well, so I stayed at home, I promised my mother to walk the dogs all week since it's her birthday and I didn't have anything other to give her. So I've walked the dogs, celebrated my mother a little and watched both versions of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" well, one of them is the film and the other is the series from the 80's I think.. I've got to tell you that both is brilliant and that I've got to read the book(s) sometime.. well, right now I'm trying to study a bit, I've got my last real test at school tomorrow.. But I'm not learning anything right now, oh well.. I'll just hope it goes well tomorrow, that's what I had to say today, you'll hear.. or more like read from me again soon, that is if you could be bothered to continue to read.

No comments: