Wednesday, 22 July 2009

What about this?

Oh, I was just too moody to tell you that I found out when the next UppCon is yesterday.. on their site it's a picture with their logo and it says "UppCon 10: 09-11 April".. : ).. a little far away but hey; there's a date at least : D..

By the way.. I've thought of starting having some content each day.. like "The song of today" was before.. only one thing for each day of the week.. I've come up with at least 5 things..;
Song of the (week?)
-This would be like season two of the songs of today or something..
Movie Recommendation
- It's what it sounds like.. since it's only once a week you'd get to know about my favorite movies
Picture
-This would be some kind of made image.. either in paint or by hand or something..
Photo
- A photo.. could be one edited in the computer though!
Thoughts about what it would be like if we implemented video game phenomenons in real life
- I would kind of play with the thought here..

And I don't know about the other topics I would have.. I thought a little about some kind of story.. like yeah.. something that's literature or something.. so yeah.. maybe I'd tell you about my favorite youtubers too.. or some manga/anime...I don't know what more topics/stuff/content I could have.. I'd be happy if you gave me some suggestions and also your thoughts on this.. and you could tell me what order you'd want these (like: "Uhm.. maybe song of the week on Saturdays?").. and lastly; if I do this; I'm not planning to do this for thaaaat long a time.. consider it.. temporary.. and I'll continue for a different long period of time depanding on how it goes..

Good night folks! (I didn't do all that much today)

No comments: