Sunday, 19 July 2009

Caught in summer-thoughts

I think about stuff alot you know.. just like I know most people probably do.. Especially when you are in a situation you don't want to be in and don't know what to do to get out of it and make everything a bit better.. well.. I know it's hard to get to a point where you can fully appreciated the present.. I think that's true at least.. oh well.. That's how it is..

I saw Harry Potter and the half blood prince just now..

I can't bring myself to read through all the blog posts I've missed right now..

I'm quite tired..

I was at a LAN party with some friends, it ended today and began Friday..

Before that my cousin came over here and stayed a couple of days.. my sister started to play Mario Party on N64 during that time, me and my cousin joined in and it was alot of fun although the game's unbalanced and the mini-games makes your hands and fingers hurt after a while.

Before that I was at the family get-together or something.. uhm.. that was really nice, really!

My thoughts get to me now and then, they have been doing that during the whole summer and I can't say all of this summer has been happy so far

Other than that.. it's too hot in my opinion.. I can handle cold better than heat..

And I'm listening to Hanna Berglund's music right now.. it's great for my mood at least.. nah, it's good anyway (http://www.myspace.com/hannaberglundmusic)

No comments: