Ah, finally something I'd rather write here than on my other blog.. the sad news is that I just want to say that I'm studying aaaaand I do have some trouble keeping my focus right now. That's not good. Well, I have no idea how tomorrow is going to end up. Maybe a disaster, maybe a success. But who cares?
Warning, in this section right here below I'm just rambling, read at your own "risk" (of headache due to lots of nonsense thrown together to look like something comprehensible)
Also I've been going around thinking this thought; different people have different opinions on what's important in life. Me I'm probably mostly a "here and now" and "emotions" kind of person. By that I think I focus mostly on emotions of individuals. How governments should be run, wages and all that has to do with work in general, dreams of stardom or achieving something of great materialistic value and so on are all secondary concerns to me, they affect my area and therefore I still care about them.. indirectly. For all I care work, countries and all kinds of structures could all just be gone and I wouldn't care, maybe I'd even be happy about it. Yes, I hate all the wrongs in the world, I don't understand why people are treated differently, no matter what reason (be it sex, skin-color, sexual preference or anything else), it isn't acceptable and not understandable. But fighting it on a global scale is always secondary to me, I really hope that no harm should come to people around me and I don't wish any worse fate to people elsewhere either. I guess you could say that widespread wrongs of this world always affects the individuals and that's why I think it's a huge problem, but it is on the individual level I hate it, problem is that higher ideals are always going to affect people on an individual level. Still there is a difference I think. But I can't seem to work this out into something reasonably understandable so I'll just leave it at that and hope that some of you at least understand it a little!
The song of today:
Tralala Lilla Molntuss, Kom Hit Ska Du Få En Puss by Bob Hund
Well as much as I often like to listen to songs that has lyrics with alot of meaningful lyrics, I also enjoy songs like this sometimes, just vibrating of energy.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment