Ok, really, I need to start with my well.. assignment or something.. we have until tomorrow.. I wanted to write some yesterday but I forgot after a while.. so here I am writing again..
I wanted to tell you that there's a song I've been listening to alot during the last.. week or so; "If you're not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield.. it played alot on the most popular radio stations in my country yeeeeeears back! Back when I listened a bit to radio (nowadays it happens very infrequently.. I watch "Vakna! Med The Voice", a tv-broadcast from a radiostation on mornings, when I've got time. But there's not that much music when you watch it on tv.. and when there is music, I often go to brush my teeth or to get breakfast or something like that.. Well anyway; I didn't like this song all that much when it came out, mostly because it was on radio (yeah, at that time I was kind of tired of.. well all the negative things about most popular radiostations in Sweden).. And beacause it was a typical radio song; overpolished to the point that it makes you want to puke and very, very soulless (in this case despite the GREAT lyrics).. But I found this song again for various reasons.. and thought "Well, the lyrics f'in' rocks at least" and then I saw that there was an acoustic version on Spotify.. and it really did the song justice, I completely and utterly love it! So yeah, it's good!
That's about it for this time I think, I'll get to work now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment