Ok here's the deal; My friend is.. not so well.. (I could tell you all the details and what this is about but I won't).. and I'm feeling quite (mentally) ill because of that and I need to be there for my friend.. in other words; that's why I haven't been writing here now and it also kind of prevents me to do homework and stuff like that.. which sucks because I really do need to do that.. it's easier to forget about everything during schoolhours.. oh well I hope I don't sound too down and instead of writing more I'm going to show you some pictures and images, enjoy and live life to the fullest.
Bye~
(if you want to use any of the images; you need to ask me for permission)
I hope your friend and you get to feel better soon. I dunno what's happenin but seriously I got nothing to do with it, anyway. I hope you both feel better soon.
4 comments:
I hope your friend and you get to feel better soon. I dunno what's happenin but seriously I got nothing to do with it, anyway. I hope you both feel better soon.
:)
Answer to Caracola;
Thank you, I hope all will be better as soon as possible!
Aw i ihop it will we good soon <3
*HUG*!
Awesome bilder :D
Answer to Lostcatangel;
Yeah and thank you for liking the pictures : ) *hug back*
Post a Comment